Last updated: November 28, 2022
“Site”), as well as all related websites, networks, applications, and other services provided by us (collectively, together with the Site, our “Service”) use and collect data from individuals. By downloading, accessing or using our Service, you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to the contents of this Policy and acknowledge that your access to the Service is at all times subject to this Policy.
What data do we collect -
- Personally identifiable information, such as name, phone number, and email address;
- That relates to your access to the Service but does not identify you, such as your organization name and login credentials to the Service and related services, and feedback you send us relating to or in connection with the Service; and
- About your usage of other services, including utilization statistics for Amazon Web Services servers (your “Server Usage”) and the amount you spend to access such services.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins and add-ons
- Usage data, such as time spent on our website, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our website.
- We also may collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics to help us analyze your use of our website, diagnose technical issues and improve our website.If you do not provide the required information you may not be able to subscribe to this product.
How we use the data we collect -
- Maintaining customer account records, in order to administer our business;
- Importing and displaying infrastructure information using infrastructure provider access credentials;
- Maintaining records relating to our customers, in order to administer our business;
- Managing our customer relationships and communicating with our customers, in order to administer our business and to update our customers about new features and services that we may offer;
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution, in order to resolve any complaints raised by our customers;
- Fraud detection and prevention, in order to ensure the security of our services and protect Pump and its users against fraud;
- Carrying out analytics, in order to identify potential improvements to our services and to measure engagement with our advertising campaigns.
- In addition to the purposes above, we also process personal data when we are required to do so by law, for example in order to maintain accounting records.
How we share personal data
- We do not sell your personal information. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We work with third party service providers to provide our service, such as Plaid, Stripe, etc., that we may share your data with. These third parties may have access to or may process information about you as part of providing those services to us. Generally, we limit the information provided to these service providers to that which is reasonably necessary for them to perform their functions, and we require them to agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We also reserve the right to disclose information about you that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability; (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available; (v) prevent physical harm or financial loss; or (vi) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including: (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist.
We may transfer the personal data that we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the personal data originally was collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the personal data. When we transfer your personal data to recipients in other countries, we will comply with applicable legal requirements regarding providing safeguards for the transfer of personal information.
Retention of personal data
The time period for which we keep personal data depends on the purpose for which we collected it. In all cases we keep it for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it. We will then delete the personal data, unless we are legally required to retain it or if we need to retain it in order to comply with our legal obligations (for example, for tax and accounting purposes).
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and rectification of the personal data we maintain about you, or to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data or to object to that processing on grounds relating to your situation.In addition, you may have the right to request erasure of your personal data from Pump's systems in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. Where technically feasible, upon written request and verifiable identification, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data provided to us by you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. To exercise these rights, please contact Pump at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, the ways in which Pump collects and uses your information described here, or your choices and rights regarding such use, please email us at email@example.com